Two Chinese severely burnt in gas explosion in Islamabad

Islamabad Marriott Hotel bombing - Wikipedia

Two Chinese nationals suffered severe burn injuries as a result of gas leakage blast that hit their house in F 6/3 in Islamabad.

Reportedly, an explosion ripped through the house of two Chinese in Islamabad. They were severely burnt in the incident and were immediately taken to the PAF Hospital in the federal capital.

According to preliminary reports, the blast was caused by gas leakage in their house.